GET CREATIVE FOR HALLOWEEN: SAME DESIGN, DIFFERENT WAYS!
Seize the chance to double your creativity during Halloween! Follow this tutorial and get ready to realize two scary and 100% crafty papercut artworks: a creepy greeting card and a paper mobile to hang on your walls (or windows, or doors, or anywhere you want). Just print the templates here below and follow the video tutorial: you can do as much as you want, or you can change the color of the paper, or take inspiration and create your own design. Grab your knife, free your creativity and get ready for a scary Halloween!
For the Halloween Papercut you will need:
- Excel Blades K1 Aluminum Knife
- Excel Blades 12 x 18 Cutting Mat
- Tutorial 1 printed on Orange Card (220g)
- Tutorial 2 printed on a white sheet
- Black Cardboard for the card and the bats
- Excel Blades Yardstick Compass
- Sticky 3D foam pads or 3D foam double-sided adhesive tape
- Cord or String