Tools & Materials
- Excel Blades K1 Aluminum Knife
- Excel Blades Cutting Mat
- 6" Helping Hand Tweezers
- 6 Colored Cardstock (8.5 x 11)
- 1 White Cardstock (8.5 x 11)
- Excel Blades 5" Super Sharp Scissors
- Rotary Circle Cutter or Compass
- Mini Glue stick as a Curling Tool
- Lamp Cord Cable with Light bulb
- Glue or Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
The best thing about this project is that you can totally use any color you want, you can either use several tones of one hue or you can choose to make it a solid color. The possibilities are endless. Personalize it and make it your own.
The PDF template is an 8.5” x 11” design so you can use a regular printer to print the design directly into the cardstock to make cutting more precise and easy.
Cutting & pasting
Download the PDF template and cut accordingly. Once you have everything trimmed, start cutting the pieces in the middle and curling the ends of the petals with the roller the same way that I did. I used regular glue to attach the bottom layers of each petal with the help of the 6" Helping Hand Tweezers but you can use a Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun for faster drying.