Excel Blades - K17 Non-Roll Art Knife
- Excel Blades first anti roll design art knife has a plastic body with an anti-roll ridged back.
- Includes two extra #11 Blades in the rear compartment.
- K17 has a mid-body blade release and a rear compartment to store blades.
- This knife also includes super sharp #11 blades and safety cap.
- Used for: precision cutting, trimming and stripping of paper, card-stock, stencils, film, photographs, tape, plastic, wood, cloth, leather, cork, cardboard, foam boards and most other light-weight crafting.
- This blade is used by graphic artists, designers, hobbyists, scrapbook artists and crafters for making careful cuts and trims with accuracy and confidence.
- Fits with Excel Blades #5, #6, #10, #11, #12, #13, #16, #17, #17A and #21
This knife is best utilized for the following: Precision cutting, trimming, and stripping of paper, Foamcore plastic, Wood, Cloth, Film, Model making, Clay carving, and Pumpkin carving.