Made in the USA
Excel Blades - #19 Sharp Edge Angled Replacement Blade
- Made from carbon steel
- Comes in packs of: 5 / 100 / 1000
- These Sharp Edge Angled Blades are the perfect blade for angled chiseling, shaving, cutting, and trimming. The 1-inch sharp edge gives you the ultimate precision that allows for heavy chiseling and shaping. The angled edge allows you to make a more skillful cuts than your traditional chisel blade. The blade is coated with a thin layer of oil for rust protection. This versatile replacement blade fits with all standard medium to heavy duty craft knives including the Xacto Knife.
- Used with: matte board, linoleum, foam core, plastic, cardboard, plaster cast, cork, metal, stone, wood, balsa wood, rubber, wax, clay and more.
- Used for: shaping, trimming, shaving, cutting, and chiseling matte board, linoleum, foam core, plastic, cardboard, plaster cast, cork, metal, stone, wood, balsa wood, rubber, wax, clay, and more.
- Used by: hobbyist, wood carvers, metal workers, stone masonry, architects, costume designers, crafters, contractors, designers, and carpenters.
- Fits with: K2 / K5 / K6
- L – 1.625/ H – 0.450 / E - 0.555/ S – 0.345/ T – 0.025
- Made in the USA
This knife is best utilized for the following: Precision cutting, trimming, and stripping of paper, Foamcore plastic, Wood, Cloth, Film, Model making, Clay carving, and Pumpkin carving.