Excel Blades K6 Heavy Duty Metal Body Knife
- Metal hexagonal handle
- Equipped with a durable thick machined aluminum shaft
- Includes 4 jaw aluminum chuck for more secure blade positioning
- Shatter resistant safety cap to protect blade during storage
- Comes with a sharp angled #19 blade
- Can hold most blades, carving blades, routers, and fine saw blades
- Used with : wood, leather, paper, cork, card-stock, stencils, film, photographs, tape, plastic, cardboard, foam boards and most other heavy-weight crafting.
- Used by: graphic artists, designers, hobbyists, scrapbook artists, stamp artists, wood carvers and crafters.
- Fits: Excel Blades #2, #18, #19, #19A, #22, #23, #24, #26, #27, & #28
- Fits: Excel Routers 20710, 20720, 20730 & 20740 routers
- Includes (1) K6 Metal handle with (1) #19 Blade, .875 x 4.75 in – 2.2 x 12.1 cm
- Made in the USA
We only accept returns from items purchased from excelblades.com. If you purchased our products elsewhere, you must bring your receipt and the product to the original store you purchased from.
Excel Blades will gladly accept returns of product/s purchased from www.excelblades.com within 30 days of purchase.
To qualify for a return or exchange, you must email email@example.com within 30 days of receiving the order. Please include the word REFUND in the subject line. At Excel Blades we value our clients’ satisfaction and provide a quality product. In order for us to continue and maintain a high level of customer service coupled with quality products we ask that you please include the reason for return as well as the original order number in your email.
All item/s must be in their original and respective packaging. Products must be unopened and unused in order to receive your refunds. Emptied or refilled item/s will not qualify for any refund or exchange.
Please mail qualifying item/s to:
- Excel Blades Corp. 481 Getty Ave, Paterson, NJ 07503
Excel Blades is not responsible for any shipping fees, including return shipping fees. Excel Blades is not responsible for lost or untraceable return shipments. We recommend mailing your return using a carrier that offers tracking services. Please be mindful that some shipping carriers, such as USPS, do not offer tracking on particular shipping methods (visit this link to learn more https://www.usps.com/).
Once the item/s for return are received and reviewed, we will issue you a refund for the amount of the purchase excluding shipping.
If your product is open, or tampered with when received, please contact your chosen carrier directly. We are not responsible for the package once it leaves our facilities.