Excel Blades #10 Curved Edge Replacement Blade
- #10 Curved Edge Blade - Replacement Blades
- Carbon Steel
- Available in packs of: 5,15, 100, 1000
- Razor-sharp, curved edge for added maneuverability
- The large chisel blade gives you the ultimate precision that allows you to make a more skillful cut than your traditional chisel blade.
- We coat the blade with a thin layer of oil for rust protection.
- This versatile replacement blade fits with all standard light duty xacto style knives
- Used with: board, linoleum, foam core, plastic, cardboard, plaster cast, cork, metal, stone, wood, balsa wood, rubber, wax, clay and more. This blade is used by hobbyist, wood carvers, metal workers, stone masonry, architects, costume designers, crafters, contractors, designers, and carpenters.
- Fits with Excel Blades Handle K1, K3, K17, K18, K26 & K30 handles
- L – 1.520/ H – 0.335/ E – 1.081/ S – 0.250/ T – 0.020
- Made in the USA
We only accept returns from items purchased from excelblades.com. If you purchased our products elsewhere, you must bring your receipt and the product to the original store you purchased from.
Excel Blades will gladly accept returns of product/s purchased from www.excelblades.com within 30 days of purchase.
To qualify for a return or exchange, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving the order. Please include the word REFUND in the subject line. At Excel Blades we value our clients’ satisfaction and provide a quality product. In order for us to continue and maintain a high level of customer service coupled with quality products we ask that you please include the reason for return as well as the original order number in your email.
All item/s must be in their original and respective packaging. Products must be unopened and unused in order to receive your refunds. Emptied or refilled item/s will not qualify for any refund or exchange.
Please mail qualifying item/s to:
- Excel Blades Corp. 481 Getty Ave, Paterson, NJ 07503
Excel Blades is not responsible for any shipping fees, including return shipping fees. Excel Blades is not responsible for lost or untraceable return shipments. We recommend mailing your return using a carrier that offers tracking services. Please be mindful that some shipping carriers, such as USPS, do not offer tracking on particular shipping methods (visit this link to learn more https://www.usps.com/).
Once the item/s for return are received and reviewed, we will issue you a refund for the amount of the purchase excluding shipping.
If your product is open, or tampered with when received, please contact your chosen carrier directly. We are not responsible for the package once it leaves our facilities.