Excel Blades – Coping Saw with 4 Extra Blades
One of Excel Blades strongest and most reliable blades.
- The Excel Blades Coping Saw Collection are lightweight saw blades crafted for the projects that clearly require more power and precision than most saw blades that you will find at a tool shop. Adjusting the thumb screws on the Coping Saw handles will allow for exact tension of the blade.
- Contains: (1) Coping Saw Handle / (2) #1 Coping Saw Blades / (1) #2 Coping Saw Blade / (1) #3 Coping Saw Blade.
- Blade length: 165mm (6.5inches)
- Narrow Blades: 2.8mm -
16T (Teeth Per Inch) / PPI: 17P (Points Per Inch)
20T (Teeth Per Inch) / PPI: 21P (Points Per Inch)
28T (Teeth Per Inch) / PPI: 29P (Points Per Inch)
- Wide Blade: 6.0mm - TPI: 24T (Teeth Per Inch) / PPI: 25P (Points Per Inch
- High Carbon Steel
- Used with: Thin and/or light material (paper, wood, plastic, PVC, pumpkins, styrofoam, and thin metal).
- Used for: precise cutting and slicing of wood, plastic, rubber, PVC pipe, pumpkins, styrofoam, and thin metal.
- Used by: architects, wood carver, designers, hobbyists, and crafters.
- This blade fits the following blades only: #1 Coping Saw Blade / #2 Coping Saw Blade / #3 Coping Saw Blade.
- 7” x 4.5” Deep Saw
- California Prop 65 Warning: Nickel. Dust. - Cancer. For more information visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Coping Saw with 4 Extra Blades
Product number: #55676