Made in the USA
Excel Blades - K7 Carving Knife
- Excel Blades K7 Carving Knife is equipped with an injection modeled roll resistant handle
- Features #101 Straight Edge Blade
- Two machined chuck slot for carving blades
- The unique ergonomic handle is designed to increase the comfort and ease with every use.
- Used with: wood, leather, foam, paper, card-stock, film, photographs, tape, plastic, cardboard, foam boards, cork and other heavy-weight crafting.
- This knife is great for carving big chunks or detailed work.
- Used by wood carvers, stamp artists, graphic artists and designers, hobbyists, and crafters.
- Fits Blades: #101, #102, #104, #105, #106 & #107
- Fits Gouges: #310, #320, #330, #340, #350, & #360 gouges
- California Prop 65 Warning: Lead- Cancer. For more information visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Made in the USA
Want to know how to create lino art with our K7 handle? Click here to view our blog