- Grab your tools and make sure the blades are sharp
- Pick the color you would like to make your floral wall decoration on. Maria also picks a background color for the wall decoration. (this is not necessary but, you do have to option so it makes your wall art pop!)
- Using your Yardstick Compass Lead and Pin Post, cut a circle on both pieces of paper
- Maria makes the white card paper 7 inches in diameter (floral design)
- Maria makes the green card paper 6 inches in diameter (background color)
- Draw your Floral design on the paper that is 7 inches in diameter.
- Once you have drawn your design, take Excel Blades K1 Aluminum Knife and cut right below the lines you have drawn
- Make sure you do not cut the leaves/flowers out entirely
- Once you have made your cuts, take you K1 knife and push the paper out away from the pen marks
- Flip the paper over and take your K1 knife and gently lift the pieces of paper to give it more of a 3D look
- Once you are done, you can add your colored background to make your design pop by adding glue around the background color and sticking it to the floral design paper
- Maria uses a green background to make her floral design stand out.
- Make sure the side with your pen marks is facing the background
- Make a tiny hole on the top of your design and put your cord or paper hook through to hang
- YOUR FINISHED!
To check out more paper art designs from Maria Marinoni Instagram just click here