Tools & Materials
- Excel Blades K26 Fit Grip Knife
- Excel Blades K71 Index Knife
- Excel Blades 12" x 18" (Purple) Self-Healing Cutting Mat
- 14 Colored Cardstock (8.5 x 11)
- 1 White Cardstock (9 x 9)
- Excel Blades 5" Super Sharp Scissors
- Double Sided Foam Adhesive Tape
- Excel Blades Yardstick Compass – Swivel / Pin Post
- Excel Blades Deluxe Conversion Ruler
- 9 x 9 Square Frame
The secret of making this beach sunset look so appealing is using the right color palette in the right order. You can choose your own, or you can replicate the shades that I used.
The PDF template is an 8.5 x 8.5 design so you can use a regular printer to print the design directly into the cardstock to make cutting more precise and easy.
Cutting & pasting
Download the PDF template and cut accordingly. Once you have everything trimmed, start layering the pieces in the same way that I did. I used double sided foam adhesive tape to attach the layers to each other and to give it more depth
My name is Aderly Guzmán, I’m Graphic Designer and Paper Artist based in Dominican Republic. I like bringing to life my digital designs into 3D objects with paper, combining my graphic design experience with my love for paper craft.