Excel Blades Mahl Stick
A necessity if painting fine details is important to your work!
- Mahl stick is used to keep a steady hand at close proximity to your project.
- Includes three sections, perfect to breakdown for travel and storage.
- Parts to be screwed together - 30" long.
- Aluminum body, with rubber end rest.
- Perfect for artists and painters.
- Made in the USA.
This painter's hand rest is conveniently made of three pieces that easily screw together. Great for the traveling artist or sign painter. The tip is made of rubber and features a domed profile for easy positioning.
A bit of history: the mahl stick, also knowns as maulstick or mahlsick, derives from the Dutch word maalstock, which means painter's stick.
- California Prop 65 Warning: Lead. - Cancer. For more information visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov/