10 Blade, 10 Blade Scalpel, Stainless Steel - 2 pcs.
- Made from stainless steel
- These strong, versatile, replacement scalpel blades are medical grade with precision requirement.
- Used with: paper, card-stock, stencils, film, photographs, tape, plastic, cork, wood, vinyl, cloth, leather, cardboard, foam boards and most other light-weight crafting.
- Used for: medical profession, model making, paper cutting, cake decorating, circuit vinyl cutting and polymer clay.
- Used by: trained medical staff, graphic artists, architects, car wrappers, designers, hobbyists, scrapbook artists, and crafters.
- Fits with: 003 Small Metal Handle
The #10 Blade Scalpel is a medical grade, versatile blade that is perfect for puncturing, slicing, or cutting. Its razor-sharp edge gives it extra maneuverability, while the sleek chisel creates stability for ultimate precision. This allows the user to make more skillful cuts while providing protection from injuries that may occur during use. The 10 Blade is used in the medical field for trained professionals; however, it is also great for hobbyist, graphic artists, architects, car wrappers, crafters and more. At Excel Blades we offer the #10 blades in a two pack, they are stainless steel. The 10 Blade is compatible with a small 003 metal handle and a large 004 metal handle. Being a multipurpose tool that transcends across any professional field the 10 Blade is perfect for any job, whether you’re performing surgical procedures, cake decorating, wood working, or a hobby enthusiast.