Excel Blades Small Adjustable Plastic Clamps
- SET OF 2 SMALL PLASTIC CLAMPS - Engineered using premium plastic materials for strength and durability, use this set of 2 adjustable clamps to securely hold delicate objects tightly together to prevent them from moving or separating.
- SECURE & STABLE - A mainstay in any professional DIY kit, these indispensable tools of the trade are your new go to for assembling, holding and securing objects securely in place during your project.
- INCH-MARKED SIDE BEAMS - The design of these 3 Inch mini plastic clamps incorporate side beams marked in inches for your convenience and are an ideal tool for architects, graphic artists, designers, hobbyists, and crafters.
- NOTCHED JAWS - The notched jaws on these plastic locking clamps help to keep your project steady, while the easy to use quick release lock releases the jaws at a moments notice.
- MADE IN THE USA - This USA made 3 inch mounting clamp set offers premium performance even during extended periods of heavy usage. For time-tested quality that you can trust, choose Excel Blades.
We only accept returns from items purchased from excelblades.com. If you purchased our products elsewhere, you must bring your receipt and the product to the original store you purchased from.
Excel Blades will gladly accept returns of product/s purchased from www.excelblades.com within 30 days of purchase.
To qualify for a return or exchange, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving the order. Please include the word REFUND in the subject line. At Excel Blades we value our clients’ satisfaction and provide a quality product. In order for us to continue and maintain a high level of customer service coupled with quality products we ask that you please include the reason for return as well as the original order number in your email.
All item/s must be in their original and respective packaging. Products must be unopened and unused in order to receive your refunds. Emptied or refilled item/s will not qualify for any refund or exchange.
Please mail qualifying item/s to:
- Excel Blades Corp. 481 Getty Ave, Paterson, NJ 07503
Excel Blades is not responsible for any shipping fees, including return shipping fees. Excel Blades is not responsible for lost or untraceable return shipments. We recommend mailing your return using a carrier that offers tracking services. Please be mindful that some shipping carriers, such as USPS, do not offer tracking on particular shipping methods (visit this link to learn more https://www.usps.com/).
Once the item/s for return are received and reviewed, we will issue you a refund for the amount of the purchase excluding shipping.
If your product is open, or tampered with when received, please contact your chosen carrier directly. We are not responsible for the package once it leaves our facilities.