16 Stencil Edge Replacement BladesExcel Blades' most popular stencil blade!
- Made from carbon steel
- Available in packs of 5, 15, 100, 1000
- The double honed replacement blade has a strong tip and flex so you do not have to worry about breaking their edge and tip.
- This versatile replacement blade fits with all standard light and medium duty knives.
- Used with: paper, cardstock, stencils, film, photographs, tape, plastic, cork, wood, vinyl, cloth, leather, cardboard, foam boards and most other light-weight crafting.
- Used for: model making, paper cutting, cake decorating, cricut vinyl cutting and polymere clay.
- Used by graphic artists, architects, car wrappers, designers, hobbyists, scrapbook artists and crafters.
- Fits with: K1, K3, K17, K18, K26, K30, & K71 handles
- L – 1.400/ H – 0.325/ E – 0.283/ S – 0.250/ T – 0.020
- Made in the USA
The Stencil Blade is shorter than the #11 blade, this allows for a different kind of control of the tool that is preferred by some artists and creators especially when creating a stencil where specific shapes and details - that are often small and intricate - need to be cut out from the durable stencil material.
The angle of the cutting edge is also different from the familiar #11 blade. This makes it more maneuverable when cutting very small round details.
The #16 Blade will cut through flexible materials like cardstock, carboard, vinyl or plastic.