Excel Blades – Light Duty Knife Set
Excel Blades’ Lt. Duty Knife Set is a one of kind necessity to artists in all levels!
- Includes (1) Excel Blades K1 Aluminum Knife with 4 jaw aluminum chuck for secure blade positioning and twist lock shatter resistant safety cap
- Includes (1) K3 Pen Knife 4 jaw aluminum chuck for more secure blade positioning and twist lock shatter resistant safety cap
- Includes (5) pack of #11 carbon steel blades
- Includes (5) pack of assorted blades
- Used for wood carving, scrap booking, paper cutting, cake decorating, model making polymer clay and trimming/stripping leather, cardboard, foam boards, linoleum and more.
- Used by hobbyists, graphic artists, designers,hobbyists, scrapbook artists and crafters.
- K1 Aluminum Knife and K3 Pen Knife fit Excel Blades # 5/ 6/ 10/ 11/ 12/ 13/ 16/ 17/ 17A/ 21
- Made in the USA - K1 Aluminum Knife, K3 Pen Knife and #11 Blades.
We only accept returns from items purchased from excelblades.com. If you purchased our products elsewhere, you must bring your receipt and the product to the original store you purchased from.
Excel Blades will gladly accept returns of product/s purchased from www.excelblades.com within 30 days of purchase.
To qualify for a return or exchange, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving the order. Please include the word REFUND in the subject line. At Excel Blades we value our clients’ satisfaction and provide a quality product. In order for us to continue and maintain a high level of customer service coupled with quality products we ask that you please include the reason for return as well as the original order number in your email.
All item/s must be in their original and respective packaging. Products must be unopened and unused in order to receive your refunds. Emptied or refilled item/s will not qualify for any refund or exchange.
Please mail qualifying item/s to:
- Excel Blades Corp. 481 Getty Ave, Paterson, NJ 07503
Excel Blades is not responsible for any shipping fees, including return shipping fees. Excel Blades is not responsible for lost or untraceable return shipments. We recommend mailing your return using a carrier that offers tracking services. Please be mindful that some shipping carriers, such as USPS, do not offer tracking on particular shipping methods (visit this link to learn more https://www.usps.com/).
Once the item/s for return are received and reviewed, we will issue you a refund for the amount of the purchase excluding shipping.
If your product is open, or tampered with when received, please contact your chosen carrier directly. We are not responsible for the package once it leaves our facilities.