Made in the USA
Excel Blades - #22 Curved Edge Replacement Blade
- #22 Curved Edge Blade - Replacement Blades
- Carbon Steel
- Available in packs of: 5, 100, 200
- Razor-sharp, curved edge for added maneuverability
- The large curved edge blade gives you the ultimate precision that allows you to make a more skillful cut than your traditional blade.
- Blade coated with a thin layer of oil for rust protection.
- This versatile replacement blade fits with all standard medium duty xacto style knives
- Used with: board, linoleum, foam core, plastic, cardboard, plaster cast, cork, metal, stone, wood, balsa wood, rubber, wax, clay and more. This blade is used by hobbyist, wood carvers, metal workers, stone masonry, architects, costume designers, crafters, contractors, designers, and carpenters.
- Fits with Excel Blades Handle K2, K5, K6 handles
- L – 1.820/ H – 0.412/ E – 1.304/ S – 0.345/ T – 0.025
This knife is best utilized for the following: Precision cutting, trimming, and stripping of paper, Foamcore plastic, Wood, Cloth, Film, Model making, Clay carving, and Pumpkin carving.