Made in the USA
K5 Heavy Duty Knife
- Plastic hexagonal handle
- Equipped with a durable thick machined aluminum shaft
- Includes 4 jaw aluminum chuck for more secure blade positioning
- Shatter resistant safety cap to protect blade during storage
- Comes with a sharp angled #19 blade
- Can hold most blades, carving blades, routers, and fine saw blades
- Used with : wood, leather, paper, cork, card-stock, stencils, film, photographs, tape, plastic, cardboard, foam boards and most other heavy-weight crafting.
- Used by: graphic artists, designers, hobbyists, scrapbook artists, stamp artists, wood carvers and crafters.
- Fits: Excel Blades #2, #18, #19, #19B, #22, #23, #24, #26, #27, & #28
- Fits: Excel Routers 20710, 20720, 20730 & 20740 routers
- Includes (1) K5 Plastic handle with (1) #19 Blade, .875 x 4.75 in – 2.2 x 12.1 cm
- Made in the USA
This knife is best utilized for the following: Precision cutting, trimming, and stripping of paper, Foamcore plastic, Wood, Cloth, Film, Model making, Clay carving, and Pumpkin carving.