Excel Blades- Slant Point Tweezers
Excel Blades Curved Fine Tip Tweezers for Intricate Projects, Scrapbooking, Cardmaking, Beauty, Rhinestone application, Model Trains, Microelectronics and more!
- Fine curved point for precision use.
- Stainless Steel Body
- Used for: picking up tiny pieces, working with jewelry, microelectronics, model trains, nail art, rhinestoning and quilling
- Available in: red, black, silver and blue
- Includes (1) one 4.5in-11.4cm. Slant Point Tweezer
- California Prop 65 Warning: Nickel- Cancer. For more information visit: www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Slant point tweezers are a versatile type of tweezers specially designed to handle a multitude of tasks including art, crafts, grooming and personal care. These tweezers feature a slanted tip with a fine point. Some common uses for slant point tweezers are: Paper Crafting, Gluing, Beadwork & Jewelry Making, Miniatures & Dioramas, Model Making, Quilling, Sublimation & Vinyl Art, Beauty & Lash Extensions, First Aid, Microelectronics and more!
Read more in our blog article: What are Slant Point Tweezers & What Are They Used For